Bloomberg likely to come in third on Super Tuesday?

Washington Post:

Did Mike Bloomberg waste $500 million running for president? We’re about to find out.

The former New York mayor spent a small fortune on “mike,” his 2020 alter-ego. Today, we’ll see what it bought him.
I think he probably did.  There is no question that he spent a lot on ads, but I have not seen any groundswell of support.  I do not think I have seen one yard sign for him.  My take on his ad campaign is "meh."

And, this is despite a really weak field of candidates put forward by Democrats.

Biden appears to be suffering from borderline dementia.  He can't remember what state he is in and has become a gaffe machine.  Sanders is an authoritarian goofball pushing a discredited economic system that has been a disaster wherever it has been tried.  Warren has a bunch of scary plans for spending other people's money.

About the only thing, they seem to have in common is an irrational hatred of President Trump.  They do seem to share that hatred with much of the media which has embraced several false and misleading storylines in their attacks on the President.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

Is the F-35 obsolete?

Apple's huge investment in US including Texas facility