More evidence of potential vote fraud by illegal voters

Fox News:
Ex-ICE Agent: I 'Routinely' Arrested Illegal Immigrants with Voter Registrations

...
"I worked in six locations across the United States. I probably arrested more than 1,000 illegal aliens in my career and I routinely encountered people who were in possession of voter registration cards. And as a part of my interview of them when they were arrested, I would ask them, "Do you or have you voted?' and often, I would get the answer 'yes,'" he explained.
...
Democrats seem OK with this, as does the media.  They are either not telling the truth about voter fraud are they are willfully blind to the problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains