iPad issues

After watching the Apple video on the new device, I don't think I will be rushing out to own one. One of the first things I noticed is that it is for one handed computing for the most part. A user holds it in one hand while running a finger over the display to manipulate data.

As a data entry device, you have to either put it down and look at it at an awkward angle while trying to mainipualate virtual keys, or buy the accessary that holds it like a screen while working on a regular keyboard.

It would not surprise me to see a lot of these machines dropped.

I may change my mind if I ever get may hands on one, but I can wait for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains