Supporting the President

RWJ at Pajamas Media has a list showing examples of his support:

...

  1. I support him as much as Code Pink supports our troops.
  2. I support him as much as N.O.W. supports Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
  3. I support him as much as the Hollywood community supported Theo Van Gogh.
  4. I support him as much as Nancy Pelosi supports the Catholic Church’s teachings on life.
  5. I support him as much as Al Gore supports cutting down on his personal carbon footprint to save the world.
  6. ...

There are 12 in all. Hat tip to Larwyn.

Can Democrats really object to any of them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains