Bottom story of the day

From the NY Times:

Michelle Obama Goes Sleeveless, Again

The fetish of watching the way this middle age woman dresses is unreal. It would no doubt be news if she attended the speech topless, but the chances of that happening are beyond remote.

I don't understand the attempt to raise her profile to fashion icon. I see no need to be critical of her either, but I would note that she is the same dress size as Jessica Simpson. I am not saying either is overweight, but I am saying for people the same size they are getting unequal treatment in the media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains