Kerry was "dead tired" on Paris time

Hugh Hewitt:

The good news is John Kerry did an interview on Good Morning America, and he was asked about his "I voted for it before I voted against it" comment.

Kerry responded, "No, it wasn’t classic at all. It just was a very inarticulate way of saying something, and I had one of those inarticulate moments late in the evening when I was dead tired in the primaries and I didn't say something very clearly."

Hey, it happens! No big deal. Everybody has made a comment that doesn't make sense late at night... except...

“‘I actually did vote for his $87 billion, before I voted against it,’ he told a group of veterans at a noontime appearance at Marshall University. He went on to explain that he preliminarily backed the request, so long as it was financed not by deficit spending but with a tax surcharge on the wealthy that Bush opposed.”

As Bush spokesman Steve Schmidt suggested, maybe his watch was on Paris time."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains