Trump's childish behavior has made support for the winner impossible

Caleb Howe:
...
1. Ain’t nobody supportin nobody after the primary: The remaining three candidates have all basically surrendered their vow to support the nominee after the primary is over. They can call it what they like, I’m sure there is spin coming from at least the two who still care about electoral politics in the future, but the bottom line is that these guys are not friends, and aren’t going to be.

Cruz: “I’m not in the habit of supporting someone who attacks my wife and my family … I think nominating Donald Trump would be an absolute trainwreck, I think it would hand the general election to Hillary Clinton.”

Trump: “No, I don’t anymore. … [Cruz] was essentially saying the same thing.”

Kasich: “I want to see how this thing finishes out. … All of us shouldn’t even have answered that question [originally].”

I will tell you this, and if you fail to accept it, then you fail at truth: It’s Trump’s fault. Every other candidate would have supported the eventual nominee were it not for the poisonous Donald Trump campaign destroying all it touches. That’s just a fact y’all.

Nobody promises to support anybody in the general, and it’s Trump’s fault. That’s the first thing worth knowing from this CNN Town Hall.
...
The CNN moderator also called Trump out for acting like a five-year-old in explaining his boorish behavior toward Heidi Cruz.  The fallout among the sane community continues for the Trump campaign which still has its supporters for some reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains