Obama's fraudulent Mediscare argument
NY Times:
They should at least not that Obama has no viable solution for the coming Medicare bankruptcy. That will in fact leave people with out healthcare when they need it most. Obama would continue to squeeze providers to the point they drop out of the program. They is bad for the health care system and for patients who would be put on an ever longer waiting lest to see the few providers who are willing to put up with Obama's control freak approach to the problem.
The Romney Ryan plan would actually provide much better health care for seniors and give them more options. What scares the liberals is not seniors without care, but seniors who can take advantage of the market for a better deal. Since I qualify as a senior now, I have seen how Obama and the Democrats have manipulated the program to pay for their health care monstrosity and I don't trust their "solution" to the problem. What Democrats are proposing is that my kids and grand kids pay into an unsustainable system that will not be there to benefit them when they needed rather than looking to a market based system that has been demonstrated to save significant money in the drug benefit for Medicare patients.
The Obama argument is not working with me and I don't think it should work for any other thinking person.
Challenged on Medicare, G.O.P. Loses Ground
President Obama and his campaign are arguing that the Romney-Ryan approach to Medicare would leave older Americans vulnerable to rising health care costs.I a sane world the media would be more upset about this fraudulent attack on an attempt to save the Medicare program than were about Romney's sensible objection to the groveling statement from the Cairo embassy.
They should at least not that Obama has no viable solution for the coming Medicare bankruptcy. That will in fact leave people with out healthcare when they need it most. Obama would continue to squeeze providers to the point they drop out of the program. They is bad for the health care system and for patients who would be put on an ever longer waiting lest to see the few providers who are willing to put up with Obama's control freak approach to the problem.
The Romney Ryan plan would actually provide much better health care for seniors and give them more options. What scares the liberals is not seniors without care, but seniors who can take advantage of the market for a better deal. Since I qualify as a senior now, I have seen how Obama and the Democrats have manipulated the program to pay for their health care monstrosity and I don't trust their "solution" to the problem. What Democrats are proposing is that my kids and grand kids pay into an unsustainable system that will not be there to benefit them when they needed rather than looking to a market based system that has been demonstrated to save significant money in the drug benefit for Medicare patients.
The Obama argument is not working with me and I don't think it should work for any other thinking person.
Comments
Post a Comment