Why do we need election 'drop boxes'?

 Epoch Times:

‘Raises Significant Concerns’: Wisconsin Elections Commission Sued Over Ballot Drop Boxes

I have never felt the need to dropbox an election ballot.  When I voted in 2020 I put my ballot into a scanner that recorded the vote and took the ballot hard copy.   This all happened at the Couty Courthouse where I was taking advantage of early voting.  I so no need for large-scale mail-in voting especially for people who are not out of the area.  It is more secure to vote in person, and it makes vote fraud much more difficult.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains