A Seabee from Nevada talks about his time in Iraq

...

"I wanted to do my piece," Fogle said. "I wanted to help out with this a little bit."

Fogle asked for the support of the community and the American people.

"I've seen some nasty stuff while I was over there and it would be really nice if everyone was praying," he said, "if they see a Marine, a soldier, a sailor, an airman ... and thank them.

"We are doing this for everybody," Fogle continued. "When somebody comes up and says 'thank you' it just helps us to realize that what we are doing over there, no matter what it is, isn't a bad thing."
Thanks Jacob Fogle, we appreciate what you are doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains