Calling normal people 'cisgender'

 Washington Post:

Transgender people are rarely the perpetrators of mass shootings, which are overwhelmingly carried out by cisgender men, say criminal justice experts.

I have not noticed any escalation of anti-trans rhetoric.  I do not come in contact with trans people as a general rule and can recall only meeting one who had been surgically modified.  To my knowledge, that person never engaged in mass murder.  I have noticed that the left likes to use the term "cisgender" to describe normal men and women.  I find that odd.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains