Nikki Haley is nearly 30 years younger than Biden and Dems say she is too old?

 Fox News:

Republican 2024 presidential candidate Nikki Haley responded to the latest attack from "The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg, who claimed Monday that the former U.N. ambassador is not part of a "new generation" because of her age.

During a segment on "The View," Goldberg played a clip of Haley calling for a new generation of leadership in Washington, D.C., before saying, "You're not a new generation, you're 51." She took cues from CNN host Don Lemon who was accused last week of making sexist remarks about Haley's age when he said she wasn't in her "prime."

Haley joined "The Story" to discuss the media onslaught over her announcement to challenge former President Trump and others for the GOP nomination.

"It’s not new," Haley said. "This happened when I ran for governor. I’ve had this all my life. When I was first elected governor, there were some minority Democrats that said 'she’s not a minority, she’s just a conservative with a tan.' They will come at me with everything. But none of that fazes me," she told anchor Martha MacCallum.

WHOOPI GOLDBERG ECHOES DON LEMON IN ATTACKING NIKKI HALEY: ‘YOU’RE NOT A NEW GENERATION, YOU'RE 51'

Haley said she was prepared to become a prime target of liberal media but wasn't expecting her age to be the focus of their attacks.

"If my age is all they have, it means we’re winning," she said. "I’m okay with that."
...

She is around the same age as my kids, so I accept her "new generation" claims.  I think Democrats are being critical because she is not a Democrat and not because of her age.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains