The arsonists are assassins of the trees and those whose livelihood depends on them

NY Times:

Fires Scorch a Way of Life That Still Grows From the Trees

Oregon’s fate has always been intertwined with the forests that blanket the state. Now millions of trees are charred, and those who live from them face a future full of uncertainty.
I live on several wooded acres of land in Texas, and I understand the affinity for trees.  I also have made several rooms full of furniture from wood from this acreage and others in Texas and enjoy dealing with the variety to make specific pieces.  I have made sofas, chairs, tables, beds, lamps, desks, and entertainment centers using mainly Texas hardwood.  I also like using antique wood salvaged from old buildings,  I made some unique tables from salvaged treated pine that turned out beautiful.

The Antifa and other leftwing arsonists on the West Coast need to be brought to justice for their attempt to use the forests as a means of pushing their "climate change" agenda.  So do the careless that are responsible for fires.  As I have noted previously, the absence of wildfires in Canada and Mexico suggest that something besides global warming is responsible for these fires.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

Is the F-35 obsolete?

Apple's huge investment in US including Texas facility