Biden's radical Presidency

 Breitbart:

...

(Sen. Lindsay) Graham said, “Well, during the campaign, he made us all believe that Joe Biden would be the moderate choice, that court-packing was a bonehead idea. All of a sudden, we got a commission to change the structure of the Supreme Court. Making D.C. a state, I think that’s a very radical idea that will change the makeup of the United States Senate. AOC said his first hundred days exceeded our expectations. That’s all you need to know.”

He added, “I like Joe Biden, but I’m in the 43%. He’s been a disaster on foreign policy. The border is in chaos. The Iranians are off the mat. He is opening up negotiations with the Iranian regime that they haven’t done a damn to change. Afghanistan is going to fall apart. Russia and China are already pushing him around. So I’m very worried. I think it’s been a very destabilizing president, and economically he’s throwing a wet blanket over the recovery, wanting to raise taxes in a large amount and regulate America basically out of business. So I’m not very impressed with the first hundred days. This is not what I thought I would get from Joe Biden.”

And Graham holds him in higher regard than I do.  I think about the only good and decent thing he has done is accept the historical fact of the Armenian genocide by the Turks.  His policies appear to want to impose the evils of liberalism on the population and flood the country with illegals to help Democrats steal House seats as part of their agenda of permanent control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains