Since 2016 the movement is in Trump's direction

Instapundit:
I’M HEARING VARIATIONS ON THIS FROM A LOT OF PEOPLE: I Didn’t Vote For Trump In 2016. Here’s Why I Hope He Gets Four More Years.

A friend on Facebook who probably wants to remain anonymous posted this: “So, this morning I cast my first-ever vote for Donald Trump for President — a development that would have profoundly shocked 2016 me, but in 2020 is mostly an act of self-defense.”

UPDATE (FROM STEVE): You’ll also read comments right here on Instapundit along the lines of: “I voted for Trump reluctantly (or as the not-Hillary) in 2016, but I’d crawl over broken glass to vote for him in 2020.” What you won’t see much — or any? — of at all is: “I regret voting for him last time and will vote Dem in 2020.”

Movement is almost entirely in Trump’s direction.
That is pretty close to my own feelings on the matter.  I voted for Trump reluctantly because I could not stomach the thought of Hillary Clinton picking Supreme Court justices.  But Trump has exceeded my expectations against a blizzard of bad-faith attacks on him and those who support him.  I will be an enthusiastic Trump voter in 2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chicago way

Democrats favor illegals' over US law

The Democrats and FBI behind Russiagate and Spygate