CNN is an alternate reality for the anti-Trump left

NY Times:

Spotting CNN on a TV Aboard Air Force One, Trump Rages Against Reality

On the Trumps’ recent trip overseas, Melania Trump’s television was tuned to CNN. The president, who is increasingly building walls against the outside world, was not pleased.
I guess I have something in common with the President, even though I will never ride on Air Force One.  I tuned out of CNN years ago.  I also don't watch the major broadcast networks.  They all live in their alternate reality where everyone agrees with them and hates the President.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains