Trump's idea of party unity is to be a jerk

NY Times:

Trump Hails Party Unity, Then Lashes Out at Cruz


Hours after accepting the Republican nomination, Donald J. Trump rehashed grievances from his primary battle with Senator Ted Cruz, who declined to endorse him at the convention this week.

“I don’t want his endorsement,” Mr. Trump said in a remarkable sign of lasting tension in the party.
I get the feeling he does not want my vote either.  If he does he is going to have to earn it and it will not be earned by being a jerk.  To be clear, I will not vote for Hillary Clinton under any circumstances.  If Trump does not clean up his act, I will vote for someone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains