This is what happens when the parties nominate terrible candidates

Washington Post:
59% of Americans are sick and tired of this election

We still have more than 100 days until Nov. 8. However, the 2020 campaign is already upon us.
I am among this majority.   I do not think it is my job to pick the lesser of two evils.  It is up to the candidates to give me a reason to support them and they have both failed miserably.  A campaign based on the premise that the other candidate sucks needs to have a candidate who does not such as much and neither has that this year.  Ever since I voted for Reagan I have been voting against Democrats.  The problem this year is that the Republicans have nominated a Democrat too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains