The Carter-Obama comparisons continue
John Fund at Opinion Journal notes many comparisons between the Carter administration and that of Obama.
Here is a post I did on May, 9, 2008:
This was while Obama was still trying to knockout Hillary Clinton. It looks like much of the rest of the world is catching up with me.
...I do not disagree with what Mondale is saying. There is ample evidence in the health care debate where Obama became an ineffective advocate.
Walter Mondale, Mr. Carter's vice president, told The New Yorker this week that anxious and angry voters in the late 1970s "just turned against us—same as with Obama." As the polls turned against his administration, Mr. Mondale recalled that Mr. Carter "began to lose confidence in his ability to move the public." Democrats on Capitol Hill are now saying this is happening to Mr. Obama.
...
Here is a post I did on May, 9, 2008:
Obama campaigns for Carter's second term
This was while Obama was still trying to knockout Hillary Clinton. It looks like much of the rest of the world is catching up with me.
Comments
Post a Comment