Back from a couple of nights in the hospital

 Friday evening I got a call from one of my doctors who told me I had to go to the hospital immediately because my potassium levels in my blood test that day were dangerously high.  He would not take no for an answer.  When I got to the ER they gave me some treatment and shipped me off to the main hospital.  They brought the levels down to normal with medication and gave me a prescription.

I am back home and eager to get back to blogging.

Apparently, if the potassium levels get too high it can cause a heart attack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains