Biden's green new deal to make winters more costly for Americans

 CNN Business:

Home heating sticker shock: The cost of natural gas is up 180%

The same is true for propane used in rural areas of the country.  I happen to live on several wooded acres in the country and when gas was expensive during the Obama years I decided to buy a wood-burning stove to heat my home.  Cutting and hauling the wood is one of my main forms of exercise at my advanced age.  During the Texas deep freeze last winter we also stayed warm when the power was off.  Even if you have to buy the firewood it is probably cheaper than the price of gas.  BTW, the stove paid for itself the first winter that I used it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains