The left's anti-Asian bigotry

The Aspen Beat:
Harvard says Asians have bad personalities; judge agrees
That has certainly not been my experience.  When I was in high school in the early sixties I had several Asain friends who are still friends to this day.  Growing up in the Lower Rio Grande Valley some of the best farmers in the area were Japanese, and their children were both smart and pretty much like most of my other friends in school.

Since then I have had the occasion to deal with Asians in business deals and in healthcare treatment and have never noticed what I would call "bad personalities."  I have friends on Facebook who are Asians that are both intelligent and interesting to deal with.  Some may be more driven to study hard than others, but that is a trait that should be emulated and not bad mouthed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains