A response to Democrat rhetoric on divisiveness

Clarice Feldman:
... I saw this too late for the Christmas and Chanukah gatherings, but this sometimes off-color rant by Mary Poppins Perfect Piercing might still be useful to memorize for New Year’s parties:
"Nation still deeply divided day after vote”
Yeah, I love that trick. The nation's always "divided" when Dems don't get what they want.
I was forced to go to a Christmas party over the weekend and had to listen to some jackhole whine about how "divisive" Trump was and lament that we couldn't "come together."
I unloaded on that nickelf*cker -- "You want to talk divisive? I hated that dog-eating Kenyan crackhead every moment of the eight years he infested the White House. But you know what I didn't do, a**hole? I didn't riot in the streets. I didn't scream "HE'S NOT MY PRESIDENT!" I didn't gin up some phony, childish "Resistance." I didn't go into every damned restaurant and public space where Obama or any of his cabinet were and scream in their faces. And I sure as hell didn't hijack the FBI to create a phony dossier to impeach him 49 hours after he was inaugurated!
YOUR filthy party did all of that and more, right from the moment the polls closed and you knew that drunk, morally leprous hag of yours wasn't going to win. So you can take that f*cking 'divisive' talk and your crocodile tears about unity and shove them up you’re a** until you sh*t blood for a week!"
Fortunately, I work at home, so I don't have to run into that clown more than perhaps once a month. But got-DAMN, I am sick of Dems blaming Trump for their own diaper-soiling meltdowns.
The mainstream media has little to look forward to as their fanciful reportage comes undone. Newsrooms are shedding staff and the papers facing lawsuits by the Covington kids are getting thinner and thinner. The movie Richard Jewell exposes the media incompetence and partisanship at the cost of truth. The Washington Post is now so slim my free neighborhood flyer has more copy than it does. 
...
.There is more.

This is for those Democrats who have no idea how they look to the rest of the world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains