'Conservatives' who thought the evils of liberalism were a better alternative to Trump

Emerald Robinson:
The Collapse of the Never-Trump Conservatives
They have lost influence in the conservative movement.  I think it is because they would rather have liberals running the government than someone they deem to be repugnant. 

I have been in the Never-Democrat camp for decades and as leery as I might have been about Trump, I was in the camp that found the Democrat candidate repugnant and unacceptable.  Trump has exceeded my expectations and since his election, the Democrats have lived down to my expectations of them.

Robinson gives a rundown of the never-Trump pundits and finds many of them discredited.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains