A transgender teachers demonstrates a lack of self awareness

Washington Times:
...
“They tell me that my gender, my existence, is inappropriate,” Ms. Bressack said, according to thefamuanonline.com, which identified her as a K-12 transgender teacher. “I had people look me in the eye and tell me that I am selfish for being a teacher, selfish for putting myself into a position where I am around children and exposing them to the transgender lifestyle, whatever that is. I will not be spending my entire life pretending to be someone that I am not.”
...
The story is about this teacher using made up pronouns that confuse students, but I thought this was more interesting.  There are a considerable number of medical and psychiatric professionals who believe that transgender people are indeed pretending to be something they are not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains