Integrity and the left wing media

National Report:
MSNBC Anchor Resigns; Admits to Spreading “Lies on Behalf of Obama”

...
Wagner goes on to say, “I have spent my entire professional career working toward a position based on false pretenses. I have worked hard to obtain a position with a major news network and expected to be reporting on serious issues. Instead, I am handed Pro-Obama scripts and asked to be a mouthpiece for the administration.”
...
MSNBC says she was unhappy with her contract.  I do not blame her for quitting, but I wonder what she really expected when she went to work for a network known for its liberal bias.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another one of those Trump stories Ted Cruz warned about

Iraq says civilian casualties in Mosul caused by ISIS booby trap, not US air strike