Integrity and the left wing media

National Report:
MSNBC Anchor Resigns; Admits to Spreading “Lies on Behalf of Obama”

...
Wagner goes on to say, “I have spent my entire professional career working toward a position based on false pretenses. I have worked hard to obtain a position with a major news network and expected to be reporting on serious issues. Instead, I am handed Pro-Obama scripts and asked to be a mouthpiece for the administration.”
...
MSNBC says she was unhappy with her contract.  I do not blame her for quitting, but I wonder what she really expected when she went to work for a network known for its liberal bias.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains