Why do NY Times editorial writers make more than PrairiePundit?
NY Times Editorial:
So why are they so envious of the success of others who make more than them? Why do they try to hide that envy under the guise of "fairness." Is it fair that they are making more for their product than PrairiePundit?
The fact is that we all make choices of how and where we will live our lives. I am happy with my choice. I really like living where I do. I suspect that working in New York means living in fewer square feet and having to share open space with others. Uh, oh, are they going to be envious of my acreage now, too?
Is it fair that editorial writers in New York City make more than a blogger on the prairie of Texas? I admit I have never thought about the subject before. The fact is that I really would not want to trade places with those struggling wretches in the NY Times building, but I bet you they have never thought the income inequality between us was very important either.What They Don’t Want to Talk About
Mitt Romney and the Republican Party fear talking about income inequality in the campaign.
So why are they so envious of the success of others who make more than them? Why do they try to hide that envy under the guise of "fairness." Is it fair that they are making more for their product than PrairiePundit?
The fact is that we all make choices of how and where we will live our lives. I am happy with my choice. I really like living where I do. I suspect that working in New York means living in fewer square feet and having to share open space with others. Uh, oh, are they going to be envious of my acreage now, too?
Comments
Post a Comment