Sarah Palin still has passionate supporters



James Delingpole:

...

No one is saying Sarah Palin doesn’t make the odd gaffe. But no matter how many gaffes she makes – and this won’t be the last – it isn’t going to alter the fact that President Obama is a socialist and his administration a crazy house of eco-loons, crypto-Marxists, progressives, collectivists, surrender monkeys and anarcho-lesbian harpies. Nor that Sarah Palin remains the figurehead for the counter-revolution.

...
The singers in the above sound like they could be from Tennessee. It is a tune that could go viral. I think she will find it amusing. I did. While Delingpole may have his tongue planted in his cheek, he is not far off the mark for a lot of voters. I suspect he is also making fun of the liberal vision of the Palin voter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vote against Democrat boondoggle 'stimulus'

Obamagate, The Movie

Generous Texans