The Chicago way
Eric Daugherty @EricLDaugh · 1h NOW: JD Vance absolutely decimates Gov. JB Pritzker "Governor Pritzker will talk a lot about how bad Donald Trump is, about how bad I am, and about how bad the administration is. He is the governor of a state that where its biggest city has murder rates that rival the most violent places in the THIRD WORLD!" "WHY is he so mad at Donald Trump for trying to keep Chicagoans safe? He should be mad at the CRIMINALS that he has failed to keep at bay. We're trying to help him, and we're trying to help the residents of his biggest city." "I wish that he would let us, because he certainly isn't doing the job himself!" Chicago could be so much better if it had more responsible leadership. Democrats in Illinois don't appear up to the job.
Kind of makes me wonder if they felt the pain of the incision that my left kidney came out of. The kidney with the cancerous tumor on it. I doubt most of them really would care much less feel. Being an individual that really did something for his country.
ReplyDelete