AOC date watch

 Dailywire:

WATCH: Mary Katharine Ham Mercilessly Mocks AOC For Claiming Republicans Just Want To Date Her

...

 It’s only Monday, but @mkhammer has already won the week with this savage mockery of AOC’s self-absorbed vanity. 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/M7n7Cm4aA6

— Guy Benson (@guypbenson) January 3, 2022

...

“First of all, I woke up like this. So I have authority on people being sexually frustrated by my mere existence,” Ham began in mocking tones. “I’m glad to be able to discuss this with you. The plight of the super hot in America has long been ignored. AOC has started a national conversation about this. You know, I know we have all dealt with it … You know, we can start an organization or something.”

“Just the other day, I noticed the IRS keeps sending me notices even though I never expressed any interest in them. And it’s like, ‘why are you so obsessed with me?'” Ham continued. “One day you wake up and think is there more to life than being ridiculously good looking? I did it. And now I’m here. AOC did it and now she’s a Congresswoman. And in that capacity, you have to answer questions. And, like — I’m goofing on this because it’s goofy. To question the motives of every questioner you come across I don’t think behooves you.”

“She can answer the questions about being in Florida without going here. And by the way, I know because I’m talking about this, there are weirdos who will get weird in my comment section right now. ‘Hi, how is it going? You can’t date me. This is the real plight of being a woman in the public eye. And there is some of that out there,” Ham added. “But we also have to answer fair questions. And a fair question to AOC is, ‘Hey, is your trip with your partner to Florida dangerous to yourself and others? And if not, why not?’ It suggests people can use their personal freedoms to make decisions about their risk profiles and go forward in the world of COVID.”

I think Mary Katharine Ham nails it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains