Who knew?--Things were better under Trump

 Breitbart:

College Students Shocked by Thanksgiving Inflation Admit Americans Were Better Off Under Trump

...

 Smith then mentioned that last year’s Thanksgiving dinner was reportedly the least expensive in decades, adding that this year’s Thanksgiving could end up being the most expensive in American history.

“Wow, I had no idea, and I’m curious why that would be,” one student reacted.

“That’s crazy to hear that, I just wish I had paid more attention to that, I don’t even know, like, it’s not even on my radar,” another said.

“That’s shocking how quickly prices like that can climb. I didn’t know that about last Thanksgiving,” a third student said.

...

Going from the least expensive in decades to the most expensive in history is a fact that the media would be touting in 72 point type if the roles were reversed and it was happening on Trump's watch. 

But the word is getting out:

Trump is now LEADING Biden in the five swing states that flipped blue in the 2020 presidential election, another dire poll for the president shows

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains