Keeping up with Biden bungles

 Federalist:

Biden’s Top 10 Blunders Of 2022 That Prove He’s In Cognitive Decline

 ‘I’d say it’s, it is, I haven’t… look. I have trouble even mentioning, even saying to myself, in my own head, the number of years. I no more think of myself as being old as I am than fly.’

And:

Breitbart:

 Joe Biden’s 25 Worst Moments of 2022

...

 Biden also continued his record of awkward and embarrassing moments as well as alarming incidents demonstrating his cognitive decline as he turned 80 toward the end of the year, the oldest United States president ever to hold office.

...

Democrats owe the country an apology for electing Biden. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains