Which dogs appeal to opposite sex

Yahoo looks at the top five.  I have always been a fan of Labrador Retrievers.  The Golden Labs turned out to be a favorite with both men and women.  I think they are fine dogs, but the black labs are a little smarter in my experience.

My latest dog is not on the list, but he has been one of my favorites.  He is an English Pointer with a reddish coat.  He is a high energy dog that is eager to please.  He also won the heart of the Prairie wife and has had great fun playing with my grand kids when they visit.

When my kids were small a got a black lab and all three eventually got black labs of their own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains