Susan Boyle makes the finals with Memory

BBC:

Scottish singer Susan Boyle has secured a place in the final of ITV's Britain's Got Talent, after performing live on television for the first time.

The 48-year-old from West Lothian became a worldwide sensation after her audition performance of I Dreamed A Dream was screened last month.

...

When Ms Boyle heard the result of the public vote - after her rendition of Memory from the musical, Cats - she gave a victory dance for the studio audience.

When the show's hosts, Ant and Dec, asked her how she had coped with the pressure, she said: "What pressure, I really enjoyed myself, I enjoyed every second. I'd do it again!"

...

I think the most difficult thing for the producers of this show is keeping the final results a mystery. Most people who heard her first performance thought she should have been named the winner that night.

The NY Times reports that the producers of the show have so far not made much money off Boyle's success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

Is the F-35 obsolete?

Apple's huge investment in US including Texas facility