Senate Page Veterans for Truth

Scrappleface parody:

...

"We're not accusing Kerry of lying or being a bad leader or even dramatizing injuries," said an unnamed spokesman for SPVT. "We're saying, 'We couldn't deliver messages to him, because he wasn't really there.' It was Christmas in Cambodia all over again."

The Kerry campaign immediately filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission and Amazon.com to block the ads and the book.

"My time at that senate desk is seared....seared in my memory, and on my dorsal regions," said Mr. Kerry. "This is clearly part of George Bush's plot to suggest that I wasn't really a senator, just because I have no major legislative accomplishments. Well, at least I was elected a U.S. Senator--which is more than Mr. Bush can say."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains