Anti-Semitism on campus

 Fox News:

UCLA professor rips school's 'gutless' response to antisemitism on campus: 'Complicit with Hamas'

Inna Faliks' husband was allegedly stalked and threatened by a UCLA graduate student

It has been several decades since I was in college or law school, but I do not recall anti-Semitism among the students and faculty I was around at the University of Texas.  In fact, one of my professors was a survivor of the Holocaust in Europe.  I had several Jewish friends who were students there.  I also recall working with several Jewish lawyers during my legal career.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains