Another failure to launch generation?

Washington Post:
‘We have to gently nudge them out’: Pediatricians grapple with aging patients not ready to move on

The doctors are seeing more 20-something patients because of convenience, health needs and parental insurance coverage to age 26.
I never had this problem.  As soon as I graduated from college I went to Marine Corps OCS.  After I got out of the Corps virtually every job I had included health insurance.  Other than a few broken bones I did not spend much time with doctors when I was a child.

In today's economy, I do not see any reason why people in their 20's do not have a job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains