Antiwar pukes aid the enemy

My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy:

I’ve been corresponding recently with one of my readers, who’s a Marine serving in Iraq; they’ve been reading my crappy little blog! He’s sent the following–please read it, it’s important!

I think you would be amazed at the morale of the young military people here. I know I am. I’ve been in for over 28 years and I have seen good and bad. These youngsters are getting the job done in a way I would never have imagined. They go on convoys, get shot at or have IEDs go off, then they return still in high spirits. The trick here is to convince the bad guys they have been beat. The idiots at the peace rallies are what’s really hurting since the stated goals of the insurgents is to break down public support for the war in the US. I heard the other day that 52% of the people back home think we are losing. I would be worried if it was 1995 and this was the case, but Bush doesn’t govern via polls like Clinton did. That’s one thing we all appreciate about the president; he sticks to the plan. :-D

Did you get that? Peace rallies serve THE INSURGENTS. Protesting the war is NOT “supporting the troops,” and no one with a shred of common sense believes it does. MGySgt Kuzniak is no boot; as he said, he’s got 28 years of experience on which to base his assessment.

...

The problem is that the antiwar left wants the enemy to win. That is why they do what they do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains