GOP New Hampshire debate

MANCHESTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE- JUNE 13: Republican...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
I thought all of the participants did OK.  Michelle Bachmann sort of stood out, because the media had been so critical of her that she had a low bar, which she greatly exceeded.Some commentators have been critical of Pawlenty and Cain this go round, but I thought they did fine on the questions that really matter.  Some have argued that Cain has a problem with his response on selecting a Muslim for his cabinet, but no one else is picking one right now either including Obama.  It is not really an issue that is going to effect the outcome of this race.

There will probably be more candidates joining the race over the next few months and some of these may fall away, but I think Bachmann help herself the most this evening.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

Is the F-35 obsolete?

Apple's huge investment in US including Texas facility