Trump and his base frustrated by slow pace of prosecution of those responsible for coup attempt
Washington Post:
President Trump complained that Attorney General William P. Barr is not doing enough to deliver the results of a probe into how the Obama administration investigated possible collusion between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign.
I suspect the problem is the massive scale of the coup attempt by those in the deep state and by Hillary Clinton supporters who were behind the false narratives and feeding the Russia collusion hoax to the media. Durham may not want to tip his hand and give the perp's an opportunity to change their story before he is ready to prosecute.
I do not think the lack of activity is because they have found no criminal activity. In fact, it is likely the opposite. There is so much criminal activity by those behind the coup that it is taking time to corral all the evidence.
I can understand the President's impatience. I share it.
Comments
Post a Comment