Lying Joe Biden and Obamacare

 Legal Insurrection:

Stop. Lying. About. Obamacare.

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden lied about Obamacare:

“The reason why I had such a fight with 20 candidates for the nomination was I support private insurance,” he said. “Not one single person with private insurance would lose their insurance under my plan, nor did they under Obamacare. They did not lose their insurance unless they chose they wanted to go to something else.”

You do not support private insurance!

Plus, those of us who were able to keep our insurance had to accept new plans with higher deductibles.

Since I have so many health problems I went ahead and chose a high deductible because my meds get me to my deductible by the end of February. One infusion for my rheumatoid arthritis puts me above the 50% mark. (Yes, a small dose is that expensive)

Obamacare went into effect in 2013. Almost right away insurance companies canceled policies for five million Americans.

Millions keep losing their private insurance every year.

President Barack Obama’s administration, which included Joe, knew millions would lose their insurance.

Politifact’s 2013 Lie of the Year belonged to Obama: “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it.”

... 

I have not seen the so-called fact-checkers weigh on on this outright lie by Lying Joe Biden.  Was this lie a result of Biden's dementia?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains