Getting those who can back to work

Washington Post:
Scott McMillan’s tweet led to a firestorm of protest. But his elderly parents say he’s right.
I do not think it is an either-or situation.  Vulnerable people will probably be stuck at home for a longer period of time than the less vulnerable.  Due to my age and medical issues, I probably would be considered "vulnerable" to the disease.  I recognize that for my own survival I will be largely homebound and certainly not attending mass events or high-density gatherings.  The rest of the country needs to get back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains