Young people explain why it is a mistake to give the vote to 16 year olds

grabie news:
YOUNG AMERICANS HILARIOUSLY EXPLAIN WHY LOWERING THE VOTING AGE TO 16 IS A TERRIBLE IDEA

'When I was 16, my friends and I bought a live lobster, put it on a leash, and walked it around the neighborhood at 2am'

...
When I was 16, I sucked a drinking glass to my face for 10 minutes and gave my lower face a giant hickey that took 3 weeks to heal
...
When I was 16 I would have given anything to be able to have a tattoo of Axl Rose’s face on my butt cheek
...
There is much more.

I think they should raise the voting age back to 21 unless the person is in the US military.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains