The "fat neutral" lifestyle

ScrappleFace parody:

...

“Many people don’t realize that I also live a fat-neutral lifestyle,” Mr. Gore said. “While the inconvenient truth is that I’ve gained a few pounds since I beat George Bush at the polls in 2000, I also make large investments in companies that produce bran, sprouts and legumes, thereby reducing my “real feel” weight to around 175.”
The rest is about Al Big Foot Print Gore explaining why his big house and its electric bill are "carbon neutral." I'm not buying either story.

I still think he needs to look into the contribution to global warming caused by all the baby boomer women hitting menopause at the same time. Waving a hand in front of the face should not be considered a heat flash offset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains