The gender lies of the left

 Derek Hunter:

There is no difference between men and women, we’re told by leftist activists, none whatsoever. We’re also told by these same people that there’s nothing a man can do better than a woman, aside from writing their name in the snow… What we aren’t told is just how much better at being women men actually can be, at sports anyway.

That last sentence is, of course, absurd. It’s also, if what the left is desperately trying to convince the world of were accurate, is undeniably true.

We’ve all heard about the high school sprinters who were not very good as boys, but mopped up the track when they started competing as girls. I couldn’t care less how someone chooses to live in their personal life, my problem with the idea of “trans” is when I’m forced to deny reality to make someone else feel comfortable. If you’re a man and you want to wear a dress and be called Betty, I’ll call you Betty. But if you want me to pretend you can get pregnant or have to worry about cervical cancer, you’ve lost me. In the UK, they are spending good money reminding women to get screened for prostate cancer and other absurd things that simply are not real. Forcing me to pretend they are is when you lose me, and you’re not getting me back.

This idea that reality is dependent upon someone’s belief in it is as absurd as it sounds, yet it’s a belief system to which many on the left subscribe. So when you say something like gender is real, you’re committing a hate crime. I’m fine with that.
...

Chromosomes tell a person's gender or sex and not the voices in their head.  We should not be required to pretend otherwise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains