Will Hurd wins his seat in close race

Daily Mail:


Will Hurd kept the 23rd District in Texas, which stretches from San Antonio to El Paso, after his Democratic challenger conceded. He has accused Trump of being manipulated by Putin.
I am glad Will won this race in a district that was designed to favor Democrats.   I am sorry to see that he apparently bought into aspects of the Russian hoax.  I don't think Trump is being manipulated by Putin and I think Will needs to take another look at that issue.  I do believe that Trump is coming to believe that Russia's actions make better relations with that country unlikely at this point unless there is a change in policy by the Putin government.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains