Trip to Bangkok

DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - DECEMBER 02: The...Image by Getty Images via @daylife
I leave this afternoon so posting will be from web hotspots in airports for the next 30 or so hours.  The first leg of the trip is a 19 plus hour flight to Dubai where I have a four hour layover for the final leg to Bangkok which is a six plus hour flight.  I will try to post regularly during my trip.

I hope I get a chance to see the world's tallest building while I am in Dubai.  I have been to the Windows on the World at the top of the World Trade Center before Islamic religious bigots destroyed it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains