"Not just any idiot"

Paul at Power Line:

Last night, John reported that "some idiot hacked into our server and briefly disrupted the site." He promised to "make every effort to see that [the hacker] is criminally prosecuted."

It turns out that this was an inside job and that I was the idiot hacker. I won't explain how I managed to take down our site, since we're not interested in copycats. Let's just say that, as dangerously ignorant as I am when it comes to computers, it's surprising that I haven't managed something like this before.

Meanwhile, I'm hoping to work out a plea bargain.
While this is an amusing snafu, I can't wait for the liberal attackers to ask for an apology to liberalism for all those conservatives who thought it was a deliberate left wing attack. Demands for apologies seems to be a part of the liberal blog high dudgeon machine. I think Paul should get off with time served. The agony of taking responsibility for blowing up Pittsburgh with a few misplaced keystrokes should be enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains