California grooming preschoolers

 Fox News:

The California Department of Education’s recommended reading list promotes books for kindergartners about students transitioning, and for high schoolers about students kneeling during the national anthem.

The recommended reading list is housed in the "curriculum and instruction resources" section of the California Department of Education's website, suggesting dozens of books for each age group.

"Call me Max," a book listed as being appropriate for grades K-2, is about a student who "lets his teacher know that he wants to be called by a boy’s name."

In the book, narrated by Max, he raises his hand when his teacher called his name on the first day of school. "I wondered if she thought my name didn't make sense for me. I felt that way too," the book reads.

It also describes Max deciding which bathroom to use. "When I went to the store with my dad, I went to the bathroom with him. When I went to the store with my mom, I went to the bathroom with her. But at school, I had to pick which bathroom to use," the book read.

Lisa Disbrow, the president of the California chapter of No Left Turn in Education, told Fox News Digital that the author of "Call Me Max" "writes to influence children's minds and hearts that it is possible to be trapped in the wrong physical body because your feelings tell you that you're trapped."

"This belief has gained political support from groups controlling all aspects of California education from daycare providers, to pre-schools, elementary through college and university education even though every organ and bone in a person's body will forever identify their sex at birth," she said.
...

It looks like California is trying to normalize deviancy and pander to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains