Trust in media in free fall

 I&I:

The media seem to have a pervasive influence on American life, ranging from politics to business to culture. And yet, as our latest I&I/TIPP Poll clearly shows, trust in those who deliver our news, gossip, and opinions is declining sharply and broadly among the American public.

In our most recent sounding of public opinion, the I&I/TIPP Traditional Media Trust Index stood at 51 as recently as March, a level indicating a slightly positive view of the traditional media. However, it has declined sharply since then, falling to 42.8 in July, a 16.1% decline from March, and down 8.5% from June’s 46.8 reading.

...

The chart below shows the tally of responses:

...

I think the media is shouldering some of the blame for getting Biden elected.  They allowed their Trump hatred to override commonsense in supporting a mental cripple like Biden. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Republicans go ahead and add Supreme Court Justices to head off Democrats

29 % of companies say they are unlikely to keep insurance after Obamacare

Bin Laden's concern about Zarqawi's remains